lunes, 18 de octubre de 2010

More interviews at MLK



Monday, October 18, 2010
The way to MLK is progressively changing. Along the road to school, the trees are turning from green into reddish and yellowish Fall shades. The interviews at school covered the whole day. Talking with  many teachers helped me a lot to find out how computers and other digital devices are used in the classroom and in the computer lab.  Study Island seems to be the most popular software to reinforce learning of core subjects like Language, Math and Science.
At 8 in the evening, I had my second video conference through Skype with people from the Teachers Training College in my town, fortunately the communication was clear and we were able to communicate fluently. Again I had the chance to promote this remarkable Fulbright program in my country.